FINAL INSTITUTION PENSION FUND
Retirement is an unavoidable condition for everyone who works. However, not all companies provide retirement funds for their employees and not everyone has prepared their retirement funds. In fact, almost 70% of Indonesian workers have not prepared a pension fund for their retirement. Secure and prosperous future is everyone's desire. Whoever you are and regardless your current income, you have right to have a prosperous future. Bank bjb Financial Institution Pension Fund can help you realize your future objectives through early retirement planning. Come and join bank bjb DPLK in preparing your retirement as soon as possible!
What is DPLK
Financial Institution Pension Fund (DPLK) is a retirement fund established by banks or life insurance in implementing Defined Contribution Pension Plan (PPIP) for individuals, both employees and self-employed workers.
It's easy to become bjb DPLK member.
Visit the nearest bank bjb office, bring your ID and fill out the registration form and conduct top up as initial deposit of Rp. 100.000 (one hundred thousand rupiahs) then you will immediately become a participant in bjb DPLK with free registration fees.
DPLK Membership Benefits
A. For employees
B. For Employers
- Assurance of sustainable Income in retirement / old age
- Fixed funds for retirement besides discipline of savings
- Dues are subjected as income tax deduction (pph ps21)
- Detached from wealth of DPLK organizing company
- Affordable employee benefits program in terms of financing
- Fulfill the Employer obligations to its employees, UU 12/2003
- Anticipate future cash flow issues
- Company dues are subjected as corporate income tax deduction (PPh 25)
- Flexible, customizable with company conditions
- As company's added value, while maintaining qualified employees
Bank bjb DPLK Membership
bank bjb DPLK is available for public, both individuals, groups and employers/companies. Individual participant involves employee and professionals from any formal and informal sectors with various backgrounds.
Bank bjb DPLK Membership Requirements
- At least 18 years old or married.
- Top up deposit Rp.100.000 as initial dues.
- Fill the registration form (Available in all bank bjb office networks)
- Bring the copy of valid IDcard, Family Registration and Marriage Certificate.
Retirement Age at bank bjb DPLK
Participant can specified their own retirement age, start from 40 to maximum 65 years.
bank bjb DPLK Investment Packages
Participants can choose their own retirement investment packages:
- Package A: 100% of term deposit
- Package B: 50% of term deposit and 50% On Call
- Package C: 50% term deposit and 50% Mutualfunds
- Package D: 50% term deposit and 50% shares
- Package E: 50% term deposit and obligations
Participant can change their investment package for maximum 2 (two) times a year. Investment changes fee are subjected to minimum Rp.10.000.- (ten thousand rupiahs) and maximum 1% (one percent) from investment change value.
Benefits earned while participating bank bjb DPLK
- Dues can be made any time without being subjected to penalty or bills, the dues frequency can be determined by participant (monthly, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months)
- Participants of DPLK receive a tax facilitation.
- Investment choices are determined by participants in accordance with available investment packages that has been provided.
- Safe and secure investment development
bank bjb DPLK Deposit
Dues can be made with the following methods:
- Cash through the nearest bjb branch office
- Auto debit through bank bjb savings or giro account
- bjb bank e-channel facilities (bjb digi)
- Transfer from other bank ATMs.
bank bjb DPLK Benefits Payout
- Normal Retirement
Participant will receive the payout upon reaching the preferred retirement age within the initial membership agreement
- Accelerated Retirement
Participant will receive the payout at least 10 years prior to normal retirement age. This payout plan mostly used by participant for other urgency besides retirement savings, e.g. umrah, educational needs, holiday retirement etc.
- Postponed Retirement
This payout plan is allocated for participants who unable to paid monthly deposit before reaching Normal or Accelerated Retirement Age, so they can withdraw their investment once they reach the Normal or Accelerated Retirement Age
- Retirement by Death
Participants who died before reaching the minimum retirement age will get their beneficiary to receive the payout
- Permanent Disability Retirement
The disabled participant will receive the retirement payout funds, and close the retirement deposit
Benefit disbursement/payment process can be done at the nearest bjb service office (without having to match the account opening branch)
bank bjb DPLK Proof of Membership
Each participant, both an independent/individual or group/collective participant will obtain proof of membership in the form of books and DPLK cards. The book can be printed out at the nearest bjb bank service office so that participants can find out their funds amount along with the existing development.
bank bjb DPLK Membership Fee
- Monthly administration fee of Rp.825,-
- Monthly fund management fee; 0.1% from accumulated funds
- Withdrawal Fee 1% of the basic fee (if participant makes a partial withdrawal process)
- Participants Transfer fee (if participants carry out the transfer process of other DPLK members)
Assumptions Simulation of bank bills DPLK calculation
25-year membership with , 7% development assumption, administration fee of Rp.825.-/month and 0.1% management fee/month:
|Membership Period (Year)
|| Total Amount of Fee (Rp) / month