bjb Kredit Mikro Utama
In order to encourage business growth rate of SME sector and in line with the bank bjb program in accelerating the increase of productive credit, the bank has given its bank bjb support through the provision of credit to SME entrepreneurs, as has been running at this time. In order to encourage business growth rate of SME sector and in line with the bankprogram bjb in accelerating the increase of productive credit, the bank has given its support bjb through the provision of credit to SME entrepreneurs, as has been running at this time. However, in order to develop a program providing credit to the real business sector, which started its business development of micro enterprise sector, which is expected to develop into small and medium business sector, the bank intends to develop bank bjb granting credit to micro entrepreneurs through the provision of credit facilities with requirements that can be reached by the perpetrators of Micro.
Target Microcredit "Main" is a micro-scale credit market segment that still has the potential to be financed with credit, such as:
- Individuals who have a business in the economic sector productive.
- Business groups that have a business in the Economic Sector productive, more focused for the business group located in the same business or supporting each other and or have a potential market in the economy.
The maximum ceiling of Main Micro Credit Rp 500,000,000, (five hundred million rupiah).
The time period
The time of period of Main Micro Credit based on credit type as the following:
- Main Microcredit maximum ceiling of Rp 100 million, - (One Hundred million dollars).
- Investment maximum of 5 years
The fee charged in Main Microcredit is the provision rate of 0.5% of the approved credit limit.
|Credit Period||New Debtor||The existing debtor repeats (Top-Up)|
|Flat||Equivalent effective||Flat||Equivalenet Effective|
Ceiling up until Rp. 50 million
Title of land ownership/ Deed of Land/ Letter-C/Deed of Sale and Purchase (AJB)/SHM/SHBG/SHGU/BPKB 2 wheel and 4/Bilyet deposits / savings bank bjb and Indonesian Retail Bonds (ORI)
Ceiling above Rp. 50 million - Rp. 100 million
SHM/SHGB/SHGU/BPKB 4 wheel/Bilyet Deposito/savings bank bjb and or Indonesian Retail Bonds (ORI).
- Credit applicant form
- Copy of ID card applicant (husband / wife), Family and Marriage Certificate Card
- Pasphoto applicant sized 3x4, 1 sheet
- Copy of bank statement savings/current account/deposits
- Copy of electricity, phone, PDAM bills
- Business Certificate
- Copy of proof of ownership warranty
- Copy of PBB (NJOP) the last year and SKDC
- • Copy of KTP (Husband / Wife), Marriage Certificate, KK-Owners Insurance
- Consolidated profit and loss (if any)
- Letter of Offer (Machinery / Equipment / Vehicles / Franchise) - Investments
Investment of budget plan building